Makes 6 small glasses
- 1/2 small watermelon flesh, no seeds
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 3 small glasses of water
You will need
- A blender
- A jug
- A long spoon
- Make sure the watermelon doesn’t have any seeds.
- Cut the watermelon in half and use one half. The other half you can use it to make ice lollies and some watermelon wedges to serve the water
- Remove the green skin from the watermelon and take off the seeds.
- Put the flesh of the watermelon in the blender, then add the agave syrup and the juice of the lime.
- Blend until very smooth. Then pour it into the jar and add ice.
- To serve, put a watermelon wedge on the glass and add some watermelon water. Enjoy!