Today I am in the mood of spicy food and I remember about this recipe, Camarones a la Diabla, in English you would call them Devil Prawns, I guess because they have tons of chipotle!!
So for this recipe we will need prawns, good prawns, peeled and ready to cooked, then we will smothered them in a creamy chipotle marinade, then fried them with a bit of onion and lots of garlic and listo!! You will have a nice meal in minutes!
Makes around 8 taquitos
- 250 gr prawns peeled and heads off
- 6 or 8 tbsp Chipotle paste
- 1 cup double cream
- 1/2 onion
- 3 or 4 garlics
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 8 Corn tortillas
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Chopped red onion
- Lime wedges
- Mince the garlics. Add the chipotle paste in the cream and add the garlic.
- Add the prawns. Set aside.
- Heat a frying pan and add the oil. Then add the onion and fry for 5 min.
- Add the prawns with all the marinade. Fry for 7 min at high heat.
- Add salt and pinch of black pepper.
- Serve them in tacos, garnish them with fresh coriander and red onion, oh! yes! and a squeeze of lime.