Today is Friday, so let’s celebrate that is the beggining of the weekend with this so refreshing frozen Margarita!
Time 10 min
- 2 Margarita glasses or small cocktail glasses
- Ice blender
- 12 strawberries washed and chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbs agave syrup
- 1 or 2 shots Tequila
- 2 cups of ice
- 2 small stawberries
- 2 lime wedges
- Hoja Santa salt (if you do not have hoja santa salt, use normal salt)
- Rimmed the glasses with salt. Place some salt on a plate, pass a lemon wedge around the rimmed of the glass and press it over the salt. Leave aside.
- Place the ice, strawberries, lime juice, tequila, agave syrup in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the margarita into two glasses and decorate with a lime wedge and a strawberry. Enjoy! Happy Friday!