There are times in your life when all you can think of is nothing and this is my case today! I have had a very busy weekend and I started my week with a very busy day and I really want to share this recipe with you guys since Friday, but for some reason my brain doesn’t work, I am errr how do you call it?? My brain is in strike, can it be such as thing??
So for that reason I won’t go into much details about this recipe, all I can say about it, it is that it was my dad’s speciality and it brings me very warm and cosy memories of him in the kitchen preparing the garlic butter for the prawn
It is a quick recipe, so there is no excuse, you must do it! It can be an excellent starter dish or a main serve with rice and salad. I hope you have a lovely week!
Time 20 min
- 20 skin & head on king prawns
- 50 gr salted butter
- 3 peeled garlic cloves
- 5 tbsp chopped fresh coriander (cilantro) or parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Chop the garlic cloves very finely and mix them with the butter.
- Heat a frying pan or skillet and add the oil then the butter.
- Once the butter has melted add the prawns. Add salt & pepper.
- Fry for a minute or minute and a half on each side.
- Just as the last minute add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve on a platter with some bread on the side. It can be a very good starter dish or a main with some rice and salad. Enjoy!