Nothing describes Mexico better than a Guacamole, everybody knows it! Literally everybody! It is one of the basic Mexican recipes that you have to have in your Mexican list of dishes to cook.
So here you have my family recipe, I hope you enjoy it!
- 3 ripe avocados peeled, scooped and mashed
- 1 1/2 limes juice
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of coriander finley chopped
- salt to taste
- Put the white onion on a bowl and squeeze the lime and let it cook for 10 min, this will take away the raw taste of the onion.
- Then scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl and mash with a potato masher, not too mash, leave some texture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix very well. Add salt to taste.